February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Party 2012

The Super Bowl, bringing people together for over 40 years. I'll be honest, I come for the food- because unless the Redskins are going to get it together and have a 1992 season, I'll never really care about who's playing. I was 5 years old in 1992, so really, they haven't been good since I've been alive.

As I was saying,  I'm all about the food, this year included. We hosted a 15ish people party and made as many football favorites as we could- everything from pigs in a blanket to slow cooker BBQ to homemade salsa and guacamole to jello shots, on and on-- literally, two tables worth of food. Totally worth spending 90% of my day in the kitchen, totally delicious!

For tonight, here's a sneak peak into party. Stay tuned this week for all the recipes I tried.
You'll be happy you did!


Thanks to everyone who came over, we had such a great time and were so glad you could make it!
Special thanks to Weslie, Abigail, and Amanda for their much needed help in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment