December 1, 2011

November Wrap Up!

I'm starting to decorate, shop, wrap, cook, and prepare for the holidays! Make sure you sign up to follow LibbyRibbons so you can keep up with all the creative happenings of the season! In the meantime, here's what I wrapped up in November..


My sister Courtney turned 26 this month, so I sent this to Virginia for her.
She asked for Twilight Woods lotion from Bath & Body Works, so I based the gift basket off the colors of the bottle, and added a BIG PURPLE BOW-- of course! 


 A peak inside: Twilight Woods body wash & lotion, shower puff, aloe filled socks, travel hand sanitizers in yummy scents, some purple undies, and a $10 gift card to Victoria's Secret
    


 I bought this ribbon months ago in anticipation for my good friend Angie's birthday. This girl can't get enough animal print So.. when her birthday finally got here, I was so thrilled to top her champagne bottle with a massively obnoxious leopard print bow!


LOVE THIS RIBBON! 
 (added gold curly pieces for a little texture)

 

Happy Birthday Court & Angie! Love, love, love you!

Ps. If you'd like to learn to make a bow, stay tuned, I'll post a How-To soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment